JOIN RUSC   |   MEMBER LOGIN   |   HELP
RUSC Radio - 4th July
Cistern The

Cistern The

Broadcast: 10th December 1945
Starring: Marvin Miller
Added: Dec 09 2007
There was murder on Ronnie Hatfield’s mind long before he discovered the cistern in Round Valley but the discovery more than anything else made him decide to do it. The groundwork had been laid of course. He was a partner with old Hank Murphy in the gold baring ledge Hank had discovered on the shoulder of Sharps Peak, a million dollars in rich ore, and Ronnie owned 10% of it. It wasn’t bad for a young metallurgist fresh out of college. But Ronnie wasn’t the kind to think of his own 10%. No, his mind was on the other 90% and the inheritance clause in the partnership agreement…